OLCA Photo Contest
As OLCA continues to advocate for BIPOC people, we would LOVE to feature photos of family moments and people of color. Show us what family and breastfeeding mean to you! We look forward to seeing all the beautiful photos!
- Contest is open for submissions from December 1, 2022, until January 31, 2023.
- Entrant must own rights to submitted photo(s), or have written permission to use the photo(s) for the purposes herein stated.
- Contest is open to anyone living and/or working within the State of Ohio.
- There is no limit to the number of photo(s) entered, but each entrant is only eligible for one prize.
- Photo(s) submitted in which people appear must be accompanied by a signed Photo Release (accessed below) for each person appearing in the photo(s), including minors.
- The submitted photo(s) must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any way, including photo-shopped or filtered (filters that attach to a camera lens are acceptable, filters that add cat ears, or Groucho glasses and the like are not).
- Violators of these rules will not be eligible to win a prize. OLCA reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- All entries will be judged by a panel chosen by OLCA.
- By submitting a photo(s) for the purposes of this contest, entrants agree that these photo(s) may be used by OLCA for the purposes of advertising and/or on the OLCA website.
- Photo(s) submitted after the deadline will not be eligible for a prize.
- The winners will be contacted via the email address provided on the entry form.
- This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- There will be only one prize awarded per OLCA Region for photo(s) submissions, and one prize to the OLCA Regional Representative in the region with the highest number of people submitting a photo. Disqualified photo(s) will not be included in the total of photo(s) entered by each region.
- All decisions of the Judges are final, and winners will be posted on the OLCA website.
- Accepted file formats for photo(s) are: