COVID-19 and Breastfeeding Resources - General:
Resources for Health Care Providers (from USBC):
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists/Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine: "Outpatient Assessment and Management for Pregnant Women With Suspected or Confirmed Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)"
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: "Interim Considerations for Infection Prevention and Control of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Inpatient Obstetric Healthcare Settings"
- World Health Organization: "Clinical management of severe acute respiratory infection when novel coronavirus (nCoV) infection is suspected"
Resources for Public Health Workforce and Advocates (from USBC):
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: "Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Information about Coronavirus Disease 2019"
- Congress: "Senators Warren and Murray Urge NIH and FDA to Incorporate the Needs of Pregnant People and Other Underrepresented Populations as Companies Develop Vaccines and Therapeutics for COVID-19"
- National Perinatal Association: "COVID-19"
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service: "FNS Program Guidance on Human Pandemic Response"